How To Contact Facebook Business Support The EASY Way
In this article, I’m going to show you how to contact Facebook business support in 2023.
Now the first thing you need to do is make sure you're on a web browser and not the Facebook app on your phone because this only works in the web browser version.
And one thing to note this ONLY works if you have a business account or access to Facebook’s business suite.
9 Easy steps to access Facebook business live chat support
Use the following steps and complimentary images to access Facebook business live chat support.
1. Go to ads manager.
2. Select your business account page.
3. Then at the bottom left, you should see the question mark with a circle around it.
4. Then on the right-hand side, you should see a button show up saying “Contact Support Team”, click that.
5. Now it’ll ask you what issue are you experiencing, select any of them or whichever best matches your inquiry.
6. It’ll display a help article, which usually never works, but if you scroll down you should see the contact support button, click it.
7. You can either select chat or email address, and select chat.
8. Enter your email and phone number, and you need to add a message, and the more specific the message with adding a screenshot will speed up someone helping you.
9. Once you’ve done this, select “Start Chat” And that’s it!
You should be starting a chat with a Facebook support agent who should help you with what you need.
Rick Khan is a Marketing, advertising, and Copywriting expert, content creator, and the Founder of RickKhan.com Marketing Consultant Agency